Rick Steves recommendation.
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun / Capri
8h / 07:30 / 164.00
Join the jet set and discover the glamour of Capri and the Sorrentine coast on an 8hours boat tour with pick up in Positano. See the fascinating caves lining the edge of the island, and marvel at the rock formations of Faraglioni as you enjoy a day of sun.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Positano, transfer, driving along the amazing breath-taking road of the Amalfi Coast, to the port of Massa Lubrense (Sorrento) to board your semi-private boat (maximum 12 passengers). Cruise along the Sorrento coast, before crossing to Capri to marvel at some of the most dramatic rock formations.
Navigate your way to Faraglioni to see the unique caves and grottoes and take a dip in the crystal clear water, or simply kick back and relax on deck.
4Hours free time on the island to explore and take in its beauty from on land.
Indulge in some limoncello tasting on board during your return trip in the late afternoon back to Sorrento.
A chauffer will be waiting for you at the port and will bring you back to your accommodation in Positano.
• Pick up from your accommodation in Positano
• Sail to Capri boarding on a comfortable semi-private boat (max 12 people)
• Cruise close around the island and sail into the stunning caves and grottos
• Have a swim and snorkel in the clear azure waters of Capri
• Enjoy a snack and drink on board and top up your tan on the deck
• 4 Hours free time to stroll around Capri Island
Capri island city tax Euro 2,50 per person to be paid on board